Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It's Vineland, who cares?
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Classy

I was just going to let it roll but fuck it. I have friends and family in the business and I don't care where the fuck the town is that was a shitty fucking thing to say. I don't care who you are or who you know Lugerman, it was out of line.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I did not resort to name calling and I still won't. I stated it was out of line. I have family from very old 99 to very young. A lot of of us do. I have family in the direct line of fire.They have to do their jobs no matter the risk. I understand that doctor is a Glassboro resident doing work at a regional hospital in Vineland. The man was doing his job and may pay the price for it. I found no humor in Lugerman's response no matter what icon followed. I know you are charged with keeping the peace and I will continue to respect that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Classy

I was just going to let it roll but fuck it. I have friends and family in the business and I don't care where the fuck the town is that was a shitty fucking thing to say. I don't care who you are or who you know Lugerman, it was out of line.
View Quote

I agree with your sentiment.

Where do these folks live and where do  these  F... folks live?

Let them be, they are a bunch of Ass......s!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Cops at the shore are stopping cars with out of state license plates from heading to their second home/shore houses.

The same is happening at the Hamptons.

There’s not enough bed spaces at the hospitals.
View Quote

The traffic on LBI has been insane the past few days.  Lot's of folks opening their summer homes early.  I asked a guy yesterday across the street from the site(NY tags) if he brought cooties with him.  He wasn't amused.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OK. Point taken, but when this was published,
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27011/Demographics_of_NJ-1322760.jpg
there wasn't a sense of outrage, or offense that I can remember. We all got a chuckle out of it. There was no involvement with Moderator "We had better watch where this is going".

I continue to believe if we don't carry some level of sardonic (to some sick) sense of humor about this, in the aggregate, it (the lack of humor) will have serious mental health impact.

As long as this doesn't degenerate into name-calling or worse, "it is what it is."
View Quote

Hard to be outraged at a map that's so accurate.  The only thing missing is the red circle showing bridgeton and vineland as redneck Mogadishu.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top