Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2021 1:05:27 PM EDT
Looking to visit.  Any gun shops worth stopping by?  
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#1]
H&H is probably the most well known.

I haven't been there in years.

Are you coming from Norway?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
No.  Any knife stores that carry Micotech knives?  Been to H&H.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know much about knives but I was in Little Joe's Boots a couple months ago and they had what appeared to be a nice little knife selection.  They are in the "stockyards" part of OKC.  There might be another knife retailer in that part of town as well.  Then stop by for a steak at Cattlmen's.

2219 Exchange Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know much about knives but I was in Little Joe's Boots a couple months ago and they had what appeared to be a nice little knife selection.  They are in the "stockyards" part of OKC.  There might be another knife retailer in that part of town as well.  Then stop by for a steak at Cattlmen's.

2219 Exchange Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Sooner state pawn. Stay away from gunworld.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:41:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Big Boys in Mustang is also worth a visit.

The gun room in Cabela's is usually good, but is barren right now.

Cops is close to H&H.  

King's Guns has a decent selection usually, but I haven't been there since the panic started.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#8]
OP are you driving?   Which way?  I might have some suggestions on the way in or out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Village Tactical
10623 N May Ave
Oklahoma City (The Village) OK 73120
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 2:05:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info!  

Years back, I stopped by two shops, one on Grand (way over priced...by at least $500-1k on anything.  I asked if that was select fire because of the price, was told no).  The other was a range that was also overpriced.  Maybe Gunworld.

Who has old school S&W 5900 series mags instock?  Even Mec-Gars?  For this ancient guy...

Thanks again.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2021 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info!  

Years back, I stopped by two shops, one on Grand (way over priced...by at least $500-1k on anything.  I asked if that was select fire because of the price, was told no).  The other was a range that was also overpriced.  Maybe Gunworld.

Who has old school S&W 5900 series mags instock?  Even Mec-Gars?  For this ancient guy...
https://i.imgur.com/5KrDsEM.jpg
Thanks again.  

View Quote

Sooner State Pawn has legacy Smiths sometimes.   Just depends on stock.  Other place that might have old Smiths.   Mustang Gun and Pawn, J&G Sales, Big Boy's.  

Your best bet is the almost weekly gun show in OKC though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 3:05:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sooner State Pawn has legacy Smiths sometimes.   Just depends on stock.  Other place that might have old Smiths.   Mustang Gun and Pawn, J&G Sales, Big Boy's.  

View Quote

Thanks for the info!
Is the OKC gun show for this weekend (4/24 - 4/25) worth going to?  I know it's not the Tulsa show size.    
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No.  Any knife stores that carry Micotech knives?  Been to H&H.  Thanks
View Quote

Sharp Things OKC have microteches
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info!
Is the OKC gun show for this weekend (4/24 - 4/25) worth going to?  I know it's not the Tulsa show size.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info!

All the OKC shows are pretty much the same.   Takes 1-1.5 hours to go through if you take your time.    It is really hit and miss on finding stuff.   I usually find something interesting though and I've had some great finds there.   But I go probably 5-15 times a year depending on what is going on.

My focus is secondary market milsurp, so gun shows are really good for my interest.   If you are into new stuff gun shows aren't much different than hitting several gun stores IMO and prices are not any better.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top