Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2020 5:55:21 PM EDT
Who's our go-to suppressor dealer in the OKC area? Looking to pick up a 7.62 can. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 11:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Village Tactical handled mine.
Veteran gun store guy Clay Hoover made it painless.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]
While I've never gotten a suppressor there I can attest to them being a great shop overall.  They don't have a huge selection of stuff but I assume that keeps prices low.  They've always done everything possible to get what I need and at the best prices possible.  Usually getting it within a couple days if it's not in stock.  I definitely recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one from H&H, wasn't too impressed with their customer service at the beginning of the process as the fella I dealt with on the paperwork was an a$$. When it finally came in the person then was excellent. I spoke with Village Tactical at the beginning about a different suppressor and wish they could have gotten it when I was first there, they are good people.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Cold Hand Arms aka Oklahoma Machine Guns in Wilshire Gun Range is where our brother and member Steve Hazelwood hangs his shingle. He's my goto for all things NFA and should be yours as well. Best customer service you'll find anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Is Major Malfunction still in business??
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies. I will check some of them out.

I believe Major Malfunction only deals with SOT dealers. He's no longer direct-to-consumer (last I heard)
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cold Hand Arms aka Oklahoma Machine Guns in Wilshire Gun Range is where our brother and member Steve Hazelwood hangs his shingle. He's my goto for all things NFA and should be yours as well. Best customer service you'll find anywhere.
View Quote
I only have one can.  I got it through Cold Hand Arms inside Wilshire Gun in OKC.  Very happy with them.  The kiosk makes it easy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I only have one can.  I got it through Cold Hand Arms inside Wilshire Gun in OKC.  Very happy with them.  The kiosk makes it easy.
View Quote
How does the kiosk work when buying a suppressor?
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Steve has my vote as well, I have been dealing with him for several years and have never had a bad experience.  He is also set up through silencershop which streamlined the buying process.  You can do paperwork, photos, and fingerprinting all in the shop.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The kiosk is associated with silencershop.  You can buy online through them and select the dealer you want to use, they send you an email and you can start the paperwork online then go into the shop and use the kiosk to submit photos and fingerprints.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top