Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2021 8:06:06 AM EDT
So story seems to be a ccw class goes on break, when they return subject is rooting through one of the students range bag trying to steal the gun. Store calls metro who shows up after a while. Subject tries to leave, when pd approaches he stabs one with a screwdriver, second officer resolves the issue with the help of three civilians and their ammunition. Officer is last reported as stable and expected to recover, hopefully that is true and all the other good guys are ok too. "No objectionable material" video is on youtube, but I refuse to link to communist propaganda websites.

Stay alert, there are no "safe spaces".

ETA- follow up info.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Stay alert, there are no "safe spaces".

View Quote

I cringe/laugh every time I hear someone say, "I don't need a gun.  I only go where it's safe."  

Prayers up for the injured officer.  Hope She makes a full and speedy recovery.

*EDITED*
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I cringe/laugh every time I hear someone say, "I don't need a gun.  I only go where it's safe."  

Prayers up for the injured officer.  Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
View Quote

*She*
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
LiveLeak has the video https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=u51xM_1613015541

Great form in the end guys, you all pass

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top