Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2021 4:15:34 PM EDT
Is this another one of those requests to help out the dumbshits in CA who closed all of their dirty power plants?

If that’s the case, my house is gonna be frosty as shit all night long. Pool is gonna be real clean too!

6p-9p today and tomorrow for the Southies if you didn’t get the email.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 5:11:25 PM EDT
Yeah I got the email.

Funny. Turn the thermostat to 78 they say? That's a degree or two colder than we normally keep it in the summer, but sure, I'll comply.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:30:36 PM EDT
I remember this bullshit from last year. Is NV Energy trying to save power that they can then sell to the PRK for more money than NV ratepayers pay?
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:18:16 AM EDT
I sent them an email reminding them this isnt Kommiefornia and we will not comply.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:07:22 PM EDT
No they’re not selling power. It’s so the can send it where it’s actually needed like hospitals and elsewhere along the national grid. It’s one step before they just turn power off to places so just ignore it and let someone else deal with a blackout. Fuck em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top