Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

R.C.L.R.C.?

Home page
View Quote

@Not_so_Clever
Looks nice. I need to visit. Is there a visitor day or is there someone out there willing to have me as a guest?
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By efxguy:

@Not_so_Clever
 Looks nice. I need to visit. Is there a visitor day or is there someone out there willing to have me as a guest? 
View Quote

@efxguy

Don’t forget to mention the free donuts!

And shooting all your guns......
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks for bringing me along @Doorman63 ! I had a great time and I love that range and its always a blast shooting with you.

I am seriously considering joining the ISRA Range, but the 120 miles one way is a deal killer.
Sure do wish that there was a range like that up hear closer to the Wisconsin border!
View Quote
Bristolranges.com
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By efxguy:

@Not_so_Clever
 Looks nice. I need to visit. Is there a visitor day or is there someone out there willing to have me as a guest? 
View Quote

I know the place from having taken classes some years ago. Things have probably changed.

There are some guys here that are, or have been, members. Marksman14?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know the place from having taken classes some years ago. Things have probably changed.

There are some guys here that are, or have been, members. Marksman14?
View Quote

No CCW allowed on the range?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#6]
The new indoor trap range in Diamond IL appears to be open with limited hours if you call ahead and reserve private range time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at the ISRA range yesterday.  It's only open to members for now.

not surprisingly it was pretty empty.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
I was at the ISRA range yesterday.  It's only open to members for now.

not surprisingly it was pretty empty.
View Quote

@bssrf4
They are allowing guests. No organized events.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@bssrf4
They are allowing guests. No organized events.
View Quote
Hmm, I guess I misread the news letter I got.

thx for the info doorman63
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I am still a paying member but I haven’t had a key in years. I keep it because frankly it’s too cheap not to just maintain it, but I do all my shooting at ASC now out of convenience (you know, when they’re open....)

There is a safety walk I have to take to get my key, and frankly they’re always on dates that I work.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#11]
For anyone down south, Tombstone Range in Marion, IL is still alive and kicking.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#12]
The ISRA range is open, but no guests are allowed at this time. They sent out an email the other day spelling it out.

Also, they want you to use every other bench for social distancing. I was at the benchrest range yesterday, and when I got there around 10 am every other bench was taken. The handicap bench is probably 10-12 feet from the next bench so it wouldn't be an issue.

I checked while I was there, the other benches are 6'-8" from each other, center to center.

They have new signs all over the place spelling out this stuff.

One side of the pistol range is still closed, due to work being done on new berms I believe. The left side is open.

Hopefully, this will be over soon.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top