Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2023 7:56:27 PM EDT
DENVER (KDVR)   In honor of the unofficial marijuana holiday, 420, the Colorado DMV is auctioning off cannabis-themed license plates.

Starting on April 20, the DMV is auctioning off 20 reserved marijuana-themed license plates that you can use as your official Colorado plate.

Many of the license plates up for auction were rejected by individuals who applied for a vanity plate. However, the DMV is giving fans of the kush a chance to finally own a weed-themed plate.

The following 20 plates are up for auction:

420LIFE
BUBONIC
CANABIS
CHRONIC
DANK
FRTWNTY
GROHEMP
GROWEED
HASH
JOINT
LIT
LUV2PUF
MJ
NUG
PUFF
REEFER
SPLIFF
THC
TOKE
TOWELIE

Bidding for plates starts between $100 and $420. All proceeds from the auction will benefit the Colorado Disability Funding Committee.

The auction runs from April 20 to April 27 at 4:20 p.m.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/now-is-your-chance-to-own-a-weed-themed-license-plate/
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
NGL the Towelie one is tempting

I don't partake.

Imagine getting one of those and going on a road trip, then wondering "bro, why am I getting pulled over all the time? And what's with all the dogs around the car?"

Lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Is the DMV also celebrating alcoholism?

BOOZER
CERVEZA
DOS MAS
COORS4ME
WISSKEE
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Many of the license plates up for auction were rejected by individuals who applied for a vanity plate.
View Quote

So the government rejects your outrageously-priced custom license plate request for being "inappropriate" and then turns around and charges even more outrageous fees for someone else to buy it?

Sounds about right for Kolorado these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top