Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2020 10:18:48 PM EDT
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/03/the-list-17-gop-governors-approve-more-refugees-for-their-states/

Yep Chris Sununu is on this list
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 5:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
No kidding.
But, we shouldn’t sweat it.
This should be expected from Chris.
Sununu's Daddy and his Grandparents are from the Middle East.
I'm pretty sure his Dad is from Cuba.
Basically, He’s a Massachusetts Charlie Baker "LITE"
Sununu will mouth off and shout how it’s the Christian Way.
But, why doesn’t Chris take them in?
Take them into his home. Mix them up with his wife and kids.
Pay their way with all the associated problems.
“””Forcing””” the NH Tax Payer. Forcing NH Residents to pay for their ride is not Christianity.
Here’s a fact that everyone can take in under their Skinny Jeans.
Chris’s Dad John. “The former Governor and Chief of Staff for Bush 41”
He has an IQ of a Genius. Right over the top.
He’s leading his son by his nose.
Instructing him on every move he should make to keep his ass in office.
What happened to the other son, Chris’s brother?
He was a NH Republican Senator for one or two terms. Dude is gone.
John JR? He Split and got the F out.
No doubt he was a real conservative Republican.
He left the Crooked Family.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Find Felix a home video by Liberty Hangout

https://youtu.be/R-qkzkHhgTY
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No kidding.
But, we shouldn’t sweat it.
This should be expected from Chris.
Sununu's Daddy and his Grandparents are from the Middle East.
I'm pretty sure his Dad is from Cuba.
Basically, He’s a Massachusetts Charlie Baker "LITE"
Sununu will mouth off and shout how it’s the Christian Way.
But, why doesn’t Chris take them in?
Take them into his home. Mix them up with his wife and kids.
Pay their way with all the associated problems.
“””Forcing””” the NH Tax Payer. Forcing NH Residents to pay for their ride is not Christianity.
Here’s a fact that everyone can take in under their Skinny Jeans.
Chris’s Dad John. “The former Governor and Chief of Staff for Bush 41”
He has an IQ of a Genius. Right over the top.
He’s leading his son by his nose.
Instructing him on every move he should make to keep his ass in office.
What happened to the other son, Chris’s brother?
He was a NH Republican Senator for one or two terms. Dude is gone.
John JR? He Split and got the F out.
No doubt he was a real conservative Republican.
He left the Crooked Family.
View Quote
John Jr is still heavily involved with his family and is seen with them in Waterville Valley. You couldn’t be more wrong.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 5:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
He seems to be totally out of the picture when it comes to politics. I guess daddy has tossed over the political reins to Chris only.
Chris?
He is the best NH can do for a Republican Governor. Bad,,, He is about as conservative as an 80's Democrat running in NH.
Sununu? = MA Governor Charlie Baker " Lite "
Here is another " Blast from the past " Chris's Dad, Former Gov John and Bush Chief of Staff gave us justice Souter to the SCOTUS.
John jumped up and down claiming to 41 that Souter was the best conservative for the job.  Pick Souter, Pick Souter. Souter is as far to the left as Ruth Ginsburg.
We are extremely lucky that within a few years he quit the SCOTUS.
This is how bad NH is today.
Thank you VT, MA, RI and ME.
We will be joining you shortly.
Remember, NH has not voted Red in a President election since way back in the 80's. The last time NH went Red was Bush 41. So many have their shades on and are still shouting " Live Free Or Die " NH... LOL.
Where? We lost the NH house and Senate. Unless we gain it back come November NH is all done.
If a Dem gets in the Governors office come November. We are all done.. The 2A?  See you later baby.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

John Jr is still heavily involved with his family and is seen with them in Waterville Valley. You couldn’t be more wrong.
View Quote
Dude every single one of his posts in NH HTF is like that, just put him on ignore lol
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I am not surprised by Sununu’s support for this.  A couple of weeks ago, he was calling out towns in NH that did not want more workforce Section 8 housing.  He specifically called out Bedford, one of the most conservative towns in the state.  So much for caring what your supporters want.

Why does he want to fuck over his constituents?  Easy, he sees money to be made.

I don’t remember where he stands on light rail commuter transport in Southern NH, but I am sure he is for it if he sees a chance to make money.

I lived in Dallas, TX for two, almost three, decades.  I can tell you from firsthand experience what refugees/immigrants, Section 8 housing and light rail do to a community’s crime rate, quality of education and overall quality of life...it is horrible and once the downhill slide starts, it will NEVER get better.  This is the reason I left Texas.  I will not move back, although I will have to move someplace else if NH gets too bad.

I carry concealed here in NH, but have never felt in danger.  I’ve never had to show or use my gun to stop any situations in NH.    In Texas, I was one of the early CHL permittees in 1995.  I carried daily and had to show my gun several times to stop bad situations (attempted muggings, attempted robbery).  So, I‘ve seen this story before and have a strong negative opinion about the path that Chris Sununu and his predecessors have NH on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top