Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2021 6:52:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it fair to say the phrase "is it fair to say" is very irritating?
Define "fair".
Fair to who?
Ain't nuthin fair.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
He never should have been charged.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Corrupt prosecutor. I watched parts of it, but when either one of the guys from the prosecutors office were talking about every other sentence was a flat out lie, I would get so disgusted and change the channel. Just a hunch, the Judge said he might even call a mistrial AFTER the verdict came in. Its possible if they convicted he might do that because the jury would have to ignore either the law, the evidence or both, he really didn't want to do that so he was hoping for an innocent verdict. He also could justify due to the absolutely ridiculous conduct of the prosecutors, suggesting Kyle was guilty since he used his right not to talk before the trial, they lied about his rights to self defense, they said the closing that Kyle shot Rosenbaum in the back, that was in conflict to what their own witness, the Medical Examiner testified. The locals need to fire their prosecutor and all the assistants that participated in this trial.

I have often complained about defense attorneys, that they have forgotten their job is to make sure their client gets a fair trial, NOT to get them off regardless of guilt. We have the opposite here, the prosecutor is there to make sure justice is done, to convict the guilty, not convict innocent people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
He never should have been charged.
Corrupt prosecutor. I watched parts of it, but when either one of the guys from the prosecutors office were talking about every other sentence was a flat out lie, I would get so disgusted and change the channel. Just a hunch, the Judge said he might even call a mistrial AFTER the verdict came in. Its possible if they convicted he might do that because the jury would have to ignore either the law, the evidence or both, he really didn't want to do that so he was hoping for an innocent verdict. He also could justify due to the absolutely ridiculous conduct of the prosecutors, suggesting Kyle was guilty since he used his right not to talk before the trial, they lied about his rights to self defense, they said the closing that Kyle shot Rosenbaum in the back, that was in conflict to what their own witness, the Medical Examiner testified. The locals need to fire their prosecutor and all the assistants that participated in this trial.

I have often complained about defense attorneys, that they have forgotten their job is to make sure their client gets a fair trial, NOT to get them off regardless of guilt. We have the opposite here, the prosecutor is there to make sure justice is done, to convict the guilty, not convict innocent people.

Everyone with a half a lick of sense knows the DA’s office was paid really well to take this to trail. Now Rittenhouse
Needs to file a defamation lawsuit against both the media and the DA once he’s voted out of office. Along with a disbarment complaint for ethics violations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top