Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2022 10:04:45 AM EDT
Just wanted to throw this out for all veterans in northern nevada who or who may be  interested in road biking with other veterans. I can also get you  resources on getting a bike through a veterans  organization.  we host group rides three times a week they are fun and casual, Sat's we host a longer ride. all branches and ages  welcome. If anyone is interested or wants to ride drop me a line . More info here https://weareprojecthero.org/
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I know some people that ride with that group….they’re good people.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know some people that ride with that group….they’re good people.
View Quote

I agree.  one of the members and I are training for a 500 mile challenge in oct.  we are also doing a honor ride  in vegas  for veterans day. We rode yesterday finished at 45 miles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top