Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2021 10:55:44 AM EDT
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/04/08/northammcaullife-n2587587

"Same as the old boss"

Did anybody in here think Northam would endorse a different candidate?

Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet that hit Rape ‘em All Fairfax in the feels.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
What does it say about Northam's own current administration when he doesn't endorse the two top guys he has currently?  Virginia is a trainwreck right now and has the potential to not get any better.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess it's not surprising that he picked the safer choice with a greater chance of winning,
due to the #metoo cloud over Justin Fairfax.

However, I thought he might have given more consideration to Jennifer Carroll Foy, in order
to bolster his "wokeness" credibility.

Link Posted: 4/10/2021 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hilarious, especially since McAuliffe said he should resign right after the black face "scandal".

View Quote
Amazing how well democrats stick together. The black face went away quick once they realized a RPV RINO would be governor if Northam and Rape Em All were out. Now that Fast Terry is a shoe in, Northam picks the best horse with the chance of winning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top