Posted: 6/1/2020 1:37:16 PM EDT
Saw this on a local FB page.

Linky
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
one of those is my AO
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
The cockroaches tried to loot in Cicero.

The Mexican gangs said, I don't think so, homie.

And not just gangs, regular people stood their ground and the roaches scampered off crying 'racism'.

It sounds like the police were on the side of the Cicero residents, too.

Good to see.

I've also heard the Latin Kings and 2-6 gangs are protecting some stores in the Back of the Yards neighborhood in Chicago, with the police blessing.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The cockroaches tried to loot in Cicero.

The Mexican gangs said, I don't think so, homie.

And not just gangs, regular people stood their ground and the roaches scampered off crying 'racism'.

It sounds like the police were on the side of the Cicero residents, too.

Good to see.

I've also heard the Latin Kings and 2-6 gangs are protecting some stores in the Back of the Yards neighborhood in Chicago, with the police blessing.

View Quote

weren't a couple outside interlopers shot there last night? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that such a peaceable community would drive the ANTIFA crowd out with their tails between their legs.

Not really, I've got quite a lot of respect for the Cicero community, I've taught there and in Maywood. Guess which one I preferred. The drive through Bellwood on Roosevelt towards the city and the drive down Cermak through Berwyn and Cicero towards the city is like comparing night and day. Cermak, the streets maybe worn but they're clean and the store fronts are colorful, vibrant, clean, and in business. The other not so much.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess woodfield mall has been barricaded. Now the target 2 blocks from me shut their doors at noon today. I was told by my neighbor a group swarmed a local business park and jacked a bunch of license plates but that sounds like standard crime shit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess woodfield mall has been barricaded. Now the target 2 blocks from me shut their doors at noon today. I was told by my neighbor a group swarmed a local business park and jacked a bunch of license plates but that sounds like standard crime shit.
View Quote

Seems antifa’s MO is to use stolen vehicles with swapped plates.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, that's an organized Terrorist group preparing to be able to move seamlessly around the area and not raise suspicion with out of state plates...
So that they can more easily execute their plans for destruction,  mayhem and chaos.
They are organized, they have a playbook and they are executing according to plan.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, that's an organized Terrorist group preparing to be able to move seamlessly around the area and not raise suspicion with out of state plates...
So that they can more easily execute their plans for destruction,  mayhem and chaos.
They are organized, they have a playbook and they are executing according to plan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@slarti - I get that you are differentiating between opportunistic local thugs and organized effort - but are you describing ANTIFA as organized or suggesting neither local nor ANTIFI is involved?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@slarti - I get that you are differentiating between opportunistic local thugs and organized effort - but are you describing ANTIFA as organized or suggesting neither local nor ANTIFI is involved?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@sendit14   Describing Antifa as organized and running a plan....Stating that I don't think a "group" that "swarms" a local business park to Jack a bunch of license plates is local thugs.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@sendit14   Describing Antifa as organized and running a plan....Stating that I don't think a "group" that "swarms" a local business park to Jack a bunch of license plates is local thugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top