Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2021 12:26:37 PM EDT
Going forward I'm going to continue offering to meet up here in Huntsville, but just on 3rd Saturdays of the month.

Even if you cant make it next time, PM me if youre interested and just want to know where we are meeting in case you find yourself with free time and want to chat about things with like-minded folks.

Thanks for the support and encouragement!
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Gonna have to skip this one tomorrow.

Last minute camping trip.

Of course, yall dont necessarily need me to be there....
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 9:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks  like life intruded on my plans for  tomorrow. Unplanned vehicle and wheelchair maintenance will occupy my time.
Catch ya'll later.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Its been a while but I havent forgotten.

This weekend is 3rd Saturday! Lets have some breakfast and catch up!

Huntsville, this Saturday morning @ 8am. If there are some folks planning on driving up from points south, I'll drink coffee until 9am before I order.

PM me for location. You guys that came last time, same place.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Wednesday night bump!

This Saturday, Huntsville, 8am

PM me for location.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top