Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2021 1:51:18 AM EDT
Has anyone been able to find any decent deals on components? Cabelas here in Huntsville keeps on chugging through stock.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 8:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Mr big guns keeps a wish list and calls people in the order on the list.  I've gotten two bricks of primers and a few pounds of powder in the last six months from calls on the list.  I stop by there maybe 2x a month and write my name on the list each time.  They have lots of 223 bullets and random other bulk packs of Berger oddball calibers, otherwise they'll likely have only 50/100 boxes of bullets.  They've raised their prices but not quite to obscene levels - $60 for the last brick of primers and hodgdon powder is low-mid $30 range.  

I've gotten a number of 250/500 boxes of bullets at cabelas - the bullets seem to last a while there.  Have only seen blackpowder at cabelas for a year, no primers or smokeless powder.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My sources have dried up. Glad i got what i got when i did.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What all are you lookin for?  I'll keep an eye out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top