Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2021 10:42:10 PM EDT
As a true Northern Virginia resident and Voter I have to say that it's a true testimonial to the Republican party to overthrow this out of touch and ridiculous "dancer" to climb on his hands and knees to bow down and and admit defeat!

This has been the most insane campaign that never could have resulted in anything but a real world decision as to the our next Governor of this Commonwealth! All those buffoons who they brought in to rally for this POS learned the hard way that America no longer wishes to follow Sleepy Joe and his blind VP toward leading this nation. Who saw our "elected president" falling asleep during a major G20 Summit? Embarrassed much?

Could go on forever but this speaks for itself and with hope this helps STFU to anything else you fools have coming.  The people have spoken and they have said STFU on you CRT & Anti Trump Hate!

Go pound yourselves into a hole in the ground and try again in 100 yrs!

Semper Fidelis!
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
No shit this happened today w me and my wife!

When passing thru the tables to place out vote it erupted into chaos!

My wife and I walked in without masks on and 3 of the volunteer people started screaming "Unvaccinated person on the floor!" Over and over! When she started screaming this they held up all the the new folks in line preventing them from entering anymore to place to their votes.

As I sat down to fill out my sheet I still heard them yelling about "unvaccinated" people and I asked loudly if they meant me ME! Then placed a mask on my face and yelled "are you really serious?" and then... they started letting others into the hall. Wish the local news saw that. How does "unmasked" = "unvaccinated" I wonder?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I am still incredibly disheartened how close this is.  We are surrounded by idiots.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My wife and I walked in without masks on and 3 of the volunteer people started screaming "Unvaccinated person on the floor!" Over and over! When she started screaming this they held up all the the new folks in line preventing them from entering anymore to place to their votes.

As I sat down to fill out my sheet I still heard them yelling about "unvacinnated" people and I asked loudly if they meant me ME! Then placed a mask on my face and yelled "are you really serious?".and then they started letting others into the hall. This was the most shameful and decisive thing I had happen to me!!
View Quote
I was the only one without a mask at the school I voted at, but other than having the woman checking my ID ask me to step back a bit, nobody said a word or even seemed to look at me funny. I definitely wasn't willing to be told to put on a mask to exercise my right to vote, so thankfully that's how it went.

And I agree scuba_steve, I would have liked to see 70:30 with the insanity the Dems have put on display the last 5-6 years (and especially the last 2), but I guess that's asking too much of my fellow humans. Hell just look at all of the Biden voters that now seem to be disappointed in him. They had 40 fucking years of direct evidence of how he would act when in power, and they are surprised at anything he's done so far? It boggles the mind.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
So when I went in to vote, there was a volunteer who asked if I had a mask. I responded and asked if it was required, to which he said it was only the preference of the school where this was held. Told him I wouldn't need one of the disposable masks he had.

However, talked to a cool guy passing out R sample ballots, he had a Heckler & Koch jacket on, and briefly talked about HK firearms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Apec...did ya see our experience there at the same school? They shamed both your MC friend and his wife for not taking a paper mask and started yelling out to all others that they "Had an unmasked voter in line!" so many times that I finally recognized it was ME! FAIR? HELLS NO!

So just to shut em up I donned my Trump 2020 mask and yelled back "Had I known you'd turn this voting place into a house of shame I'd worn my Trump mask from the minute we walked into the place!

Shame on you County "volunteers" for your one sided horse play!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 2:12:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't have any experience like that, other than what I described. Walked in, presented ID, filled and submitted my ballot then left.

McAuliffe still took 65% of Fairfax County, so you can probably guess who those kinds of people supported.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As I sat down to fill out my sheet I still heard them yelling about "unvacinnated" people and I asked loudly if they meant me ME! Then placed a mask on my face and yelled "are you really serious?".and then they started letting others into the hall. This was the most shameful and decisive thing I had happen to me!!
View Quote

I’d have asked “How does not wearing a mask mean no shot” (it’s not a vaccine)

Or, “ if you’ve had the shot you’re protected right, so STFU”

Oh, and Let’s go Brandon!

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Had to get that parting shot out when I exited and yelled the chant to those standing outside!

Turning Virginia Red

Hanging his head....

Hopefully the rest of the Country will start following all the way til 2024!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]
No one, including poll workers, wearing a mask at my polling place.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

WOW....was it a School?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I early voted at the Mason District center in Annandale on Saturday, with no mask.  

There was a sign at the entrance but you couldn't see it until you waited in line for 40 minutes.  No one said anything to me.  About 1 in 5 voters were maskless, and most of the poll workers kept pulling their masks down to talk.  

No one in the cop side of the house were wearing masks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How does "unmasked" = "unvaccinated" I wonder?
View Quote

Unmasked also means rascist, or transhomophobic.

Unless they're black cause that's different.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like voter suppression to me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:08:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Guys I'm only telling you what happened to me at the Greenbriar School in Chantilly! At first I didnt even think twice on it but now looking back I should've taken a video of her consistent shouting out loud in the gym. Would've made a nice news bite..
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guys I'm only telling you what happened to me at the Greenbriar School in Chantilly! At first I didnt even think twice on it but now looking back I should've taken a video of her consistent shouting out loud in the gym. Would've made a nice news bite..
View Quote

F them.  They were pissed off because they saw the writing on the wall.  They lost.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
F them.  They were pissed off because they saw the writing on the wall.  They lost.
View Quote

WORD !!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same, nobody was wearing masks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I, maskless, voted straight R's at Arcola Elementary School
in Aldie.  The masked poll workers were polite and professional,
and made no disparaging remarks toward those not masked.

I'm happy with the election results, but disappointed by
Loudoun County, although not surprised.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top