Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2021 12:43:24 PM EDT
At least at the state fairgrounds. Having been a vendor at the local shows since about 2007, we are on the list from most of the hosts. Got an email yesterday stating that all gun shows have been banned from the state fairgrounds indefinitely. Covid was of course the item that got the ball rolling but now that some shows are starting to come back, gun shows are no mas. Fuck Keller, Fuck MLG and Fuck whoever made this decision at the state fairgrounds. Just like every other state where people say this, if it wasn't for the money and my aging mother in law, we'd be outta here. NM is the best weather state I have ever lived in. It is also the best for wide open spaces for the types of activities we like to do. But, the rising tide of California refugees and the overall "Land of Manana" attitude is just killing the natural beauty of this place. I'm over it. Fuck.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The marxists are definitely out of control here. They are like Midas.  But instead of turning everything they touch into gold, it turns to crap.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Rio Rancho is picking up the slack, as I understand it. They know on which side their bread is buttered.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the next show is March 12th & 13th.

Sporting my new username bros. Hope you still recognize me. Same dude, just slightly more anonymous than my last username.

Edit: forgot to put the website.

https://amgoa.org/Rio-Rancho-Gun-Show/Gun-Shows/25634
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top