Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2023 3:23:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildKat1984]
Long story short:
I get into a fender-bender and the other party doesn’t speak a lick of English. So now I’m playing charades to communicate. Doing the steering wheel thing with my hands, I now find out they don’t even have a driver’s license. Then, I am given an insurance card that is supposedly another family member’s. I’m starting to get real annoyed. I call the cops to try and straighten things out. They show up and don’t do a G-Damn thing! As an irresponsible youth, I drove around without a license, but when I was asked to produce one and couldn’t, they always wrote me up a nice citation. I cannot imagine what would have happened to me if I also didn’t speak English. Is it just me or is this really F’ed up?!?

Now I have to replace my POS for another that’s not so banged up.
Anyone out there in the Southeast section of the state have an inexpensive, decent running vehicle to sell?
Looking for something under $1000 - $2000 since funds are a little tight. I just shelled out a good amount for some home improvements in the kitchen and back porch. Have cash!!!
Help a fellow ARFCOMer out.

Let me know what you have.
Please contact me @ six10908966four.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What county are you in?
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 5:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Abrenneman:
What county are you in?
View Quote

I’m in Montgomery County.
Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top