Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 4/17/2022 10:18:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: redman797]
Looking to start a group for those who have night vision and or thermals. That was we can practice and train specifically with those systems and with others who have similar equipment and experience. At the moment I think I’d like to start the group and see how it goes.

I have a few main places I’d shoot. Those are stansbury island, pelican point, or soldiers hollow (I think that’s the name) it’s past pelican point south west and you end up in a short public range with concrete T wall sections separating wide lanes.

Would anyone like to go this week of April 18-23?

Email me for more details
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Antelope Island or Stansbury Island?

I didn't think you could go shooting on Antelope.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoops you are correct. Must’ve had a brain fart. Either way those are just examples of how far from SLC I usually go. Idea is to just get a group going somewhere.

I think this Tuesday or Wednesday maybe at around 1930hrs or 2000hrs I’m planning on going out with a couple of friends if you’d like to join shoot me an email or PM. Location TBD.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have wizard eyes (yet), but I'm always up for a little shooting.

This week doesn't work for me, but I wouldn't mind tagging along in the future.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Also local and interested if the group ramps up. On a side note, the UDPL club hosts two night matches a year and they do have a Nodz division.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in for the future. won't be in town this weekend tho.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 1:40:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Daggertt] [#6]
I'm rarely stateside these days but if I'm ever around when you guys are heading out, I'm down to clown.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#7]
In, and bump.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got a pair of NOD's and spend most of my time in the SLC area.  I'd love to get together with a group of like minded folks for a shoot at some point.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By opti12206:
I just got a pair of NOD's and spend most of my time in the SLC area.  I'd love to get together with a group of like minded folks for a shoot at some point.
View Quote

While most of us don't have NODs, there's a couple of us that have been doing the APC thing for a few months now.

Hiking, shooting, etc.

We'll have a hike and shoot day planned for next month (September) if you're interested in tagging along.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I know the hometown forums don't get much traffic, but did this group ever get going? I don't hang out in this forum much so shoot me a PM if anyone wants to get out shooting.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top