Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2021 3:58:48 AM EDT
Finally getting night vision, anyone know where I can shoot at night around Nampa, boise area?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a member here, 24/7 unsupervised, it's where I do my night shooting: Parma Gun Club
HTH

Tomac
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh I didn't know they did night shoots out there. Is that something they allow all the time, or only on certain dates? Any restrictions as far as suppressed guns only? I see they have a 2 gun match at the end of the month, but 5pm doesnt seem like its going to be NODs dark unless it runs fairly late.

It could just be my phone not liking their website, but it doesn't seem to have much night specific information.

Parma is a far drive for me, but if they have some sort of organized or even unorganized night shoots, I would pony up the membership money just to do that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Huh I didn't know they did night shoots out there. Is that something they allow all the time, or only on certain dates? Any restrictions as far as suppressed guns only? I see they have a 2 gun match at the end of the month, but 5pm doesnt seem like its going to be NODs dark unless it runs fairly late.

It could just be my phone not liking their website, but it doesn't seem to have much night specific information.

Parma is a far drive for me, but if they have some sort of organized or even unorganized night shoots, I would pony up the membership money just to do that.
View Quote

Again, it is 100% membership based secured facility with zero supervision. Show up when you like, 24/7, shoot, clean up and go home.

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Neat, that will definitely go on my list of things to get lined up.

I was mostly concerned about there being restrictions on shooting hours, or noise levels.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Neat, that will definitely go on my list of things to get lined up.

I was mostly concerned about there being restrictions on shooting hours, or noise levels.
View Quote

I'm also a member over at Parma RGC.

I believe the latest you can shoot un-surpressed would be 10pm.

Suppressed with NODS.....I would say whenever you want.

FWIW.....I'm right off Parma rd just outside of the city of Parma.

Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my contact info. I'll bring you out there anytime you want.

Maybe do some night-pigging along the dirt roads around there after your done at the range.

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a member here, 24/7 unsupervised, it's where I do my night shooting: Parma Gun Club
HTH

Tomac
View Quote

Thanks, I'll have to look into to them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm also a member over at Parma RGC.

I believe the latest you can shoot un-surpressed would be 10pm.

Suppressed with NODS.....I would say whenever you want.

FWIW.....I'm right off Parma rd just outside of the city of Parma.

Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my contact info. I'll bring you out there anytime you want.

Maybe do some night-pigging along the dirt roads around there after your done at the range.

View Quote

What's night-pigging?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I'll have to join you guys out there eventually. I just paid for a membership so I'll have to get some use out of it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
If anyone wants to organize a meet there to shoot at night or something, or even day shooting, count me in.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Again, it is 100% membership based secured facility with zero supervision. Show up when you like, 24/7, shoot, clean up and go home.

View Quote

This!
Bored at 1am, hit the range!

There are also organized night shoots. Two gun these days, one spring one fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top