Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2021 9:56:08 PM EDT
I was hoping to host a swap meet but my wife got kinda funny. So I gave her my best George Thorogood, "Everybody funny, now you funny too." But the lady likes her privacy, so...

Who wants to hike a few miles or host a swap meet? I have some travel coming up and would be available June 26 at the earliest. Or I can take up to three people to the ranges at Quantico sometime. Given the cost of ammo, I think I can shoot 20 rounds and throw a couple of rocks.

What's up VHTF?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
In for a swap meet.

@bulldog1967
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was hoping to host a swap meet but my wife got kinda funny. So I gave her my best George Thorogood, "Everybody funny, now you funny too." But the lady likes her privacy, so...

Who wants to hike a few miles or host a swap meet? I have some travel coming up and would be available June 26 at the earliest. Or I can take up to three people to the ranges at Quantico sometime. Given the cost of ammo, I think I can shoot 20 rounds and throw a couple of rocks.

What's up VHTF?
View Quote

I'm down for Quantico.

@GunnyFitz
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 12:51:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't mind sharing ammo. Hopefully my Sig 550 arrives, otherwise I'll bring my MP5 and some other things. I have steel targets and stands, but I just need to know a week in advance before I bring em out.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't mind sharing ammo. Hopefully my Sig 550 arrives, otherwise I'll bring my MP5 and some other things. I have steel targets and stands, but I just need to know a week in advance before I bring em out.
View Quote

No worries. I have ammo. I'm just clutching it like a man possessed.

PM sent.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm down for Quantico.
@GunnyFitz
View Quote

Quantico is a go for me, as is a Swap Meet. Let me know the stipulations as I am a Retired Marine and have access on base, though unsure on where you intend on Range Ops. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top