Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2022 5:22:43 AM EDT
GTG? They don't have a Lot of info online, are walk ins welcome? Will call today or tomorrow women wanna shoot, and since we are not at home,I'm sure shooting off the beach porch would be a bad thing

ETA....last sentence was humor
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm local and have been there a few times, they have some weird rules. For example, no hollowpoints are allowed... they will try to fine you $50 per hollowpoint, ask me how I know. It's rather small, but not a bad place to kill some time.

ETA: They are closed on Mondays. If you're willing to drive a bit, Sureshot Gunsports in Havelock is fairly nice for this area. I'll be there tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Great info! Thanks, going to lighthouse tomorrow and fishing Tuesday, will let them know about second place....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top