Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2021 1:41:08 AM EDT
Basically, I'm new as can be at this stuff and while I do all the reading I can I'd prefer some actual in-person interaction.  I'm enrolled in TNVC's night course but that isn't until October.  I live in OKC and have another house near lake Eufaula.

Soooo anyone wanna help a guy out?  Can trade for machine/weld work if needed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested as well. Just moved to the state and am still looking for places to train at night. Even if people just wanted to get together and do some hiking/etc with NVGs I'd be down.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m new as well, your miles ahead of me, as I only have a $300 nv camera
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I am near Elk City and have my own range on my property.  I would be down to meet up and shoot nvg on my land.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am near Elk City and have my own range on my property.  I would be down to meet up and shoot nvg on my land.
View Quote
I don't mind that drive at all!  I can even grab a burger at Chuck's....
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a bit of a drive for me, but I'm up for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are you at, Cole?

Ek
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you at, Cole?

Ek
View Quote
That'd be helpful to know.....OKC, but willing to travel.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Just let me know when you guys want to do it.   Hopefully when it's warmer out.   Just shoot me some pm with contact info.

Also,  I think chucks is not in business anymore, but I have a secondary spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top