Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2022 4:14:54 PM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/amherstpoliceny

in case the pic doesn't work it says between 4-8 people will be targeting walmart on sheridan, sams club on union, tops on union, tops university
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What the heck is "Tops university"?!?! I have not been up that way in a long long time
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tops on main street across from UB south campus
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My bet is some asshole kid thinking he is funny who will get loved tenderly by the Feds.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tops on main street across from UB south campus
View Quote
Ok

I thought, from the name, that Tops had a university named after them. Not unheard of if a company gives a whopping amount of money to an educational institution. At my college, we had buildings nicknamed "Friendly's" and "Big-Y" (formally named after the donors who were principals in those corporations in Massachusetts).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top