Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 3:12:24 PM EDT
I just joined here and was curious if y'all ever do group shoots or group classes? I usually go shoot at Okeechobee Shooting Sprorts,but i live closer to the new FWC range in PBC. Thx
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Only if you're into playing with model trains and sharing imitation crab.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure, usually the person asking buys the ammo and food.

There are plenty of classes but a lot depends on how far you want to travel.

There is another thread about Sig Academy holding classes but thats a few hours north of you near daytona.

There are some other classes given by individuals which are also pretty awesome in the central florida area.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]
There used to be more regional shoots, but they still happen from time to time.  With the current ammo situation there's a tendency to shoot less...we're all hoarders by nature.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:29:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There used to be more regional shoots, but they still happen from time to time.  With the current ammo situation there's a tendency to shoot less...we're all hoarders by nature.
View Quote

Then I am doing it wrong.
Been to the range 3 out of the past 5 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Competition events haven't been slowing down at my range.

We pull good size crowds almost every Saturday for USPSA and Steel Challenge.  And the 2-day Glock shoot is coming in Feb.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#6]
If you ever saw us on one of our hikes you would be scared to be around us with weapons  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
do you know the words to kumbya ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you ever saw us on one of our hikes you would be scared to be around us with weapons  

https://rare.us/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/05/lawrence-kansas-police-tornado.png?w=600&h=333&crop=1
View Quote

I would party with him
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Only if you're into playing with model trains and sharing imitation crab.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top