Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2022 12:49:23 PM EDT
Is there any rhyme or reason to the numbers/letters

4 letters on left 3 numbers

3 letters/4 numbers

etc, etc

1st ones I saw a couple months ago were all3 numbers - BBQR thought it would be a neat one to have, now they are so random
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a personalized one, need to go wait at the DMV to pick it up.

Thank you for reminding me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]

SO whatcha get

Link Posted: 5/3/2022 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

SO whatcha get

View Quote

RDCAPTN, I bet
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
best I can tell just from looking at the plates, the ones that start with 3 numbers are the In God We Trust plates, the plates that start with three letters don't have the In God We Trust
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
A10 BRTT
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A10 BRTT
View Quote

It's already taken....
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
best I can tell just from looking at the plates, the ones that start with 3 numbers are the In God We Trust plates, the plates that start with three letters don't have the In God We Trust
View Quote

That’s the way it is in my county too.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:58:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Gosh, almost like wearing a symbol were at quick glance you can be judged, w/o getting too close to see the words on old plates
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gosh, almost like wearing a symbol were at quick glance you can be judged, w/o getting too close to see the words on old plates
View Quote
you're not wrong, now I know I can't help but look
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Wish they would take the county name billboard off the plate. Looks stupid with the white sticker on a blue plate.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]
thanks for that, maybe now I can stop looking at every plate I see to confirm or disprove that
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:16:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I have decided the new plates suck.  

They are no where as visible to the eye as the last ones.  Numbers and Letters are smaller., getting the extra digit in there.  The dark background and white lettering does not pop as well as white back ground with dark lettering.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I just got my new tag & the first thing that I noticed was that the numbers are no longer stamped into the plate. They appear to be made by bonding a thin plastic sheet to a metal plate. They look  cheap as hell.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just got my new tag & the first thing that I noticed was that the numbers are no longer stamped into the plate. They appear to be made by bonding a thin plastic sheet to a metal plate. They look  cheap as hell.
View Quote

They've been that way since at least 2018 and I think the plate I got in 2015 wasn't embossed either, but it was a specialty plate.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

State prisoners ain't got time to make plates anymore.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#17]
ugly ain't they?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ugly ain't they?
View Quote

Shut your whore mouth...

They can be pretty...
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#19]
So what did you think when you saw I posted A10 BRTT ?

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what did you think when you saw I posted A10 BRTT ?

View Quote

You were my neighbor, it came in like 2 days before you Posted that, Tammy called and said it was in
Are you? I don't have trains or crab meat, I do have beer and a grill tho
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top