Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2021 2:33:14 PM EDT
I looked over the Hometown GA and PSA sections, but didn't see this posted anywhere.

PSA's newest store and indoor range is in the old Patrick's building along Hwy 80.  

The front half, ( the old uniform portion ) is still partially a work in progress and blocked off to store customers.  The back half of the store with the single walk through door on the side of the building is open.   This is gun store/indoor range as it was back in the day, though. Now there's much more product available.  The last couple times I've been by/in there, its typically busy.  

I was curious if anyone else here has been in there yet and what their thoughts were about the place.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Busy place, prices weren’t anything special before the boom.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Neat.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
About 5 minutes from my office and I still haven't been yet.  Nice to have some competition in town.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Went yesterday.  Had a nice selection considering the times.  Ammo was high as expected.  Other items were priced like the website.  I'll definitely be back.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:00:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Went yesterday.  Had a nice selection considering the times.  Ammo was high as expected.  Other items were priced like the website.  I'll definitely be back.
View Quote

Lowers?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool, thanks!  Will hit that up next trip to Savannah

ROCK6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top