Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#2]
#2 - reduces punishment for gun and/or drug crimes and makes drug crimes more difficult to prosecute -- 'cuz hey, why treat criminals like criminals
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Do we really need a day for Obama. That`s  BS that came from Chicago.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I see Rauner sign that bill about elephants, personally I see nothing wrong with elephants in circuses or carnivals.  We also now have a state exercise it`s bicycling. Why in holy hell  do we need a state exercise? Public schools  now have to accommodate teen age students who are dumb enough to get pregnant by providing them with a place to breast feed.  During the years I was in high school every year there were at least 4 or 5 girls knocked up, even in JR high we had a few that were knocked up. I don`t think the schools should be providing them with a place to breast feed.   There was no mention in there about switchblade knives which are now legal.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see Rauner sign that bill about elephants, personally I see nothing wrong with elephants in circuses or carnivals.  We also now have a state exercise it`s bicycling. Why in holy hell  do we need a state exercise? Public schools  now have to accommodate teen age students who are dumb enough to get pregnant by providing them with a place to breast feed.  During the years I was in high school every year there were at least 4 or 5 girls knocked up, even in JR high we had a few that were knocked up. I don`t think the schools should be providing them with a place to breast feed.   There was no mention in there about switchblade knives which are now legal.  
View Quote
My guess is other laws passed that were not mentioned is because those were effective immediately and the lists the Dems and GOP published were for new laws effective 1/1.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for posting this.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Tax payers to pay for abortions also.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Heard we are going to put a breastfeeding room in all our firehouses (so prob police stations too) in Chicago.
Crazy political correctness. Just go into the female bunkroom or have a portable booth. But some politically connected contractor is going to clean up making millions off our stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Do they assume gender?
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:22:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heard we are going to put a breastfeeding room in all our firehouses (so prob police stations too) in Chicago.
Crazy political correctness. Just go into the female bunkroom or have a portable booth. But some politically connected contractor is going to clean up making millions off our stupidity.
View Quote
This befuddles me ... I see women in restaurants who cover up with a bib-looking thing and nurse. If this is possible in a restaurant, why would a firehouse need a dedicated room?
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#12]
For the same reason they put a transgender sign in on all bathrooms (man/ woman then a half of each symbol) on a bathroom in every firehouse.
Un fu**ing believable!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top