Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2021 4:38:32 PM EDT
I saw a video from my coworker some guy hopped in a cop explorer and ran over a cop and then thru a cemetery into a fence. I don't know if they fired shots at it or not.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Person attempts to steal a police car West Haven CT
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Does New Haven have that no cash bail shit?  Maybe they will pull his driver's license if he has one, and let him go on his own recognizance.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#3]
That is West Haven and it looks like the cemetery fence across from the VA Hospital.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw a video from my coworker some guy hopped in a cop explorer and ran over a cop and then thru a cemetery into a fence. I don't know if they fired shots at it or not.
View Quote

west Haven not New Haven.

Two officers injured after suspect attempts to steal police cruiser, strike officers in West Haven

Two suspects are in custody after two officers were injured when they were struck by a stolen police cruiser in West Haven on Wednesday.

Police say that at around 11:15 a.m., officers responded to a stolen vehicle that was seen exiting Interstate 95 by exit 43. According to police, that vehicle had been used in multiple robberies and purse snatches along the shoreline over the past several days.

Officers then attempted to stop the vehicle on Campbell Avenue. As the vehicle approached the intersection of Campbell Avenue and Spring Street, the driver collided with several vehicles at the intersection.

Police say the driver then fled on foot and while officers chased that suspect, the second occupant of the vehicle was apprehended. The driver then returned and entered a West Haven Police cruiser, where he reversed the vehicle, striking several officers.

According to police, the suspect then accelerated the cruiser forward, which narrowly missed running over another officer who was able to get out of the way.

The suspect then drove the cruiser through a fence at the Oak Grove cemetery before he attempted to flee the scene on foot, but was taken into custody.

Police say that both suspects were juveniles. They have not been identified and the charges they face have not been released.

Two West Haven officers were taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. The incident remains under investigation.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

....Police say that both suspects were juveniles. They have not been identified and the charges they face have not been released.....
View Quote

Ahhh....  the proverbial "kids" "teens".  SSDD - Same Shit, Different Day or Decade.  Now with China Joe taking office and calling for "police accountability" and "equity" and all that crap things are going to get worse.... a lot worse.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
"juveniles"

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top