Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2022 4:55:03 PM EDT
New Greenville area resident doing some class 3 paperwork and was wondering where I can get prints done.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Law enforcement  center (LEC) - last time I was there (some years ago) they were $5.00 and waited less than 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Identogo did mine for my CWP.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Your kitchen table and an ink kit from Amazon.

https://www.atf.gov/distribution-center-order-form
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Correct. Electronically at:  Applicants who would like to be fingerprinted electronically at an IdentoGO
location may visit http://www.sled.sc.gov/cwp.aspx?MenuID=CWP to begin the
process.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone.  I'm going to try self-rolling, although my non-dominant ring finger always has a mind of its own when I try rolling it.  :-)
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks everyone.  I'm going to try self-rolling, although my non-dominant ring finger always has a mind of its own when I try rolling it.  :-)
View Quote

Really helps if you have a (female) friend who can help. Those ring fingers are terrible!
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Turns out, for $15 I can order a completed card from Silencer Shop since they already have my digital fingerprints on file from previous purchases.  

Saves me the headache of self-printing--definitely worth the $$$.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top