Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2022 4:09:43 PM EDT
Skylar Graudick

https://www.graudickformayor.com

I have met Skylar a few times. He seemed ok to me. Running as a democrat, he might have a better chance. I do not endorse him as a candidate yet, but he seems to be alot better than the current list of runners I know of
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Does he drive a rather new model Nissan Maxima, with the license of "SKYLAR", by chance? If so, nope. Drives like a pompous, self centered dickhead.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does he drive a rather new model Nissan Maxima, with the license of "SKYLAR", by chance? If so, nope. Drives like a pompous, self centered dickhead.
View Quote

I dont know. Both times I met him he was on a motorcycle. Being former LEO I would think he wouldnt want a vanity plate
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
He has to be better than what they have now, but I don't get a vote on it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot with Skylar for a few years. Great guy. he's pro police.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I shot with Skylar for a few years. Great guy. he's pro police.
View Quote

Well, his profile does say he is former LEO.

What really matters is if he is against law abiding citizens having gun rights restricted. He seems fairly pro-2A to me. Like Softpoint said, better than all the other current candidates
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
He posted a video saying he wants to legalize recreational marijuana and make expungements for non-violent crimes "free". Might address some issues, expungements are generally $200 paid to the court, so I dont know if it will be tax-payer funded or working to have the court waive the cost
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I worked with Skylar for a while before he got out of LE.  He’s a good guy and a family man. I also attended some stuff in Frankfort with hiM.

He’s a good person all around and I have nothing bad to say about the guy. I was shocked when I found out he was running.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top