Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2023 12:51:39 AM EDT
That guy has run a very shady GunBroker site for a while. Crappy ARs and shitty ammo IMHO. He did sell primers that worked though.

Rumor- His dad is a Paki general and shipped a gob of neat toys and money to Neil. Some gold also by rumor.

He and I got into it over some primers and powder at one time.

There is no way he should be arrested for a DD. They should be OTC at any gun shop or convenience store. Hell, even at WalMart.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that. Pretty wild. I wonder which bullshit law they think he broke.

FBI and ATF should arrest each other while they are at it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2023 2:21:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Since he was local to me I am well aware of multiple allegations of theft and deception against him.
I bet it was some of the folks he ripped off that contacted LE either out of vengeance or were CIs.

He bought some loaded Dillon 1000s from a friend but never paid them off after moving them to his shop.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a scumbag thief so good riddance.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top