Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2020 4:12:07 PM EDT
In Middletown, he’s pretty sure the handyman is the culprit.

Taurus .38 snubby, blues/black finish serial number JW55413.

He doesn’t know what model it is.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Doing the good work OP.

Hope it is found.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Surprising  update!

The PO-PO found the dude in a meth motel in southern Indiana with the gun.

I told my neighbor to stay on the detective to get it back to him ASAP or he’ll be forgotten about...
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I miss the days of moral clarity... back when 'they' hanged people for stealing someone's horse...
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss the days of moral clarity... back when 'they' hanged people for stealing someone's horse...
View Quote

I don't see anything "clear", morally or otherwise, about hanging people, especially the ones that are later found to be innocent.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what's NOT clear about if someone steals someones gun, they should be executed with it.   Simple, cheap and effective.   Taxpayers wouldn't know what to do with all that money they didn't have to 'spend' and Citizens wouldn't know what to do with the wonderful Civil Society, full of liberty and prosperity and safety and justice for everyone.   Oh the supremacy of private property!!!  It's been long abandoned by 'conservative' and 'liberal' alike....!

Are you suggesting that we aren't capable of proving beyond a shadow of a doubt ...?   Then why have laws at all, if breaking them means taxpayer subsidized everything for the rest of your life?   No wonder we have so much crime!!!   It really does pay !!

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Was it the handyman?
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't know what's NOT clear about if someone steals someones gun, they should be executed with it.   Simple, cheap and effective.   Taxpayers wouldn't know what to do with all that money they didn't have to 'spend' and Citizens wouldn't know what to do with the wonderful Civil Society, full of liberty and prosperity and safety and justice for everyone.   Oh the supremacy of private property!!!  It's been long abandoned by 'conservative' and 'liberal' alike....!

Are you suggesting that we aren't capable of proving beyond a shadow of a doubt ...?   Then why have laws at all, if breaking them means taxpayer subsidized everything for the rest of your life?   No wonder we have so much crime!!!   It really does pay !!

View Quote

OMG
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like in Hang em High?

Hang 'Em High (1967) trailer

Link Posted: 4/6/2020 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cool, then prove it in court, instead of saying possession is enough proof.

Because it isn't like people sell guns in this state in face to face transactions without papers. Unless you're suddenly saying we need universal background checks
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Because it isn't like people sell guns in this state in face to face transactions without papers. Unless you're suddenly saying we need universal background checks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more. If it is clear, take it in front of a judge and explain how clear it is. Better yet, just go ahead and hang a couple of people and explain it at your trial. There should be no problem since it is so clear.
I can never understand people that claim everything is simple, clear and according to the constitution, but you never see or hear of those people making that claim in court in front of a judge. My favorites are those that claim the Ky. constitution says we can open carry anywhere. I have consistently asked those people to open carry into a school but so far no takers or they sneak into some nighttime school activity with their gun hidden and claim that is some type of confirmation of their claim. If it is your true belief, just open carry into the main administration office at the middle of the school day or open carry into a school function with all the kids there and plenty of lighting, like a basketball game and get out where everybody can see you and draw some attention to yourself. Should be no problem. All you have to do is explain the constitution to the judge. If it turns out that the judge is a hard ass and thinks he knows more than you it is only a felon conviction, no problem. If you are not willing to do that, STFU and keep your half baked opinions about complex, unproven legal matters to yourself.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top