Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2021 4:01:21 PM EDT
My company is in need of a good concrete company to repair our driveway/parking area.  Old concrete will need to be removed and hauled off then prepped, poured, and finished.  We have daily inbound loads of tanker trucks (80K lbs.), so this is more substantial than residential type job.  We are located in the Spring, TX area.  Any recommendations appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a company in NW Houston called Pavecon - give them a call and ask for Cody (Sr. PM), or Barry (Estimator/PM).

(281) 571-8040

They'll line you out on what a proper repair consists of, and get you a really good estimate with footages and photos within a day or two.

PM me with any questions.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
@Fiverings

If you want me to send them your info and make the introduction, I don't mind doing that either.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#3]
@Austin4130

Thanks for the info I will give them a call and let them know where I heard of them.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Austin4130

Thanks for the info I will give them a call and let them know where I heard of them.  Thank you.
View Quote

@Fiverings

Just PM me your name and business/address and I'll let them know you're headed their way for a quote.

They won't have a clue what this forum is
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#5]
@Austin4130

Talked to Barry this afternoon. He’s coming out tomorrow for a look. I appreciate your help. I owe you beer if you’re anywhere around North Harris Co.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Austin4130

Talked to Barry this afternoon. He’s coming out tomorrow for a look. I appreciate your help. I owe you beer if you’re anywhere around North Harris Co.
View Quote

Good deal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Got to Love ARFCOM!

Experts or Hook Ups across the State - from the East Texas Piney Woods all the way out to El Paso!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top