Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2022 11:29:37 PM EDT
I'm looking for quantities of damaged/shit golf balls.  Willing to pay but not much.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Golfball launcher?
Never realized how expensive golf balls are.
A friend told me to get a bucket of balls at the driving range and instead of hitting balls just take them home.
Seems dishonest.
When my dad was alive he used to walk the dog near the Boulder City golf course. He picked up enough balls to fill a metal bucket. He sorted them out and gave the good ones to the high school golf team. I lost the rest in my launcher.

Now I have a can launcher and I have the same problem with tennis balls.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Golf ball mortar.
Amazon has 100 count for .43 ea.

I was hoping for .25
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A friend told me to get a bucket of balls at the driving range and instead of hitting balls just take them home.
Seems dishonest.

View Quote

If you don't want to steal them you might consider offering to buy them.  I've never asked but I have to assume they just trash worn out range balls.  I bet they'd prefer to get $10-20 for a bucket instead of just tossing them in the trash.  The worst they can do is say no.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought some of Amazon for .43 ea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top