Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2021 11:04:18 PM EDT
Hope this is allowed.

Last week my boss found 4 kittens in a water filled bucket in his yard after the rains we got in the Houston area.  Mom is nowhere to be found, he said someone is poisoning cats in his neighborhood so she might have ended up dead.  He's stupidly allergic to cats so they are at my house for now.

No rescue in the area will take them.  They are either full or won't take cats now, dogs only.  I have 3 cats and 2 dogs now and 4 more mouths to feed will be hard.  I need homes for these new little guys.  My guess is they are about 8-9 weeks old, eating solid kitten food and are using a litter box.

Anyone have leads on rescue groups or if you want one, let me know.  I'm on the south side of Houston and don't mind driving some to deliver.

Thanks
Brad
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd repost in GD for traction. Same situation a few weeks back and i think the guy(also Houston) found homes for 4 within a day or two.

Pics would be good too
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I'll put this on GD too.  
We took them to the vet on saturday and got them a decent bill of health.  3 girls and 1 boy.  We seem to have a home for the boy and one of the girls has an booboo on her foot, she has some medicine now.

Here's some bad pics of the girls up for adoption.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top