Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2019 10:26:33 PM EDT
My daughters (2) and sister are going to Rome over Christmas. They plan to visit relatives in Campo di Giove, Italy on a quick 24-hour trip. We'd ask the relatives but they don't speak English and I last saw them in 1977. The most we share is the same last name. There isn't time to waste on all-day travel there and back to Rome. What is the most efficient way to get there?

They've been searching online for routes and fares on trains and buses. I recall having a driver in 1977 and they are considering cabs, car rental, and private drivers too.

Anyone with excellent knowledge of this area and methods of travel please give me your best advice. Time is a higher priority than money. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/30/2019 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Private transfer, especially if money isn’t a factor. Quick, easy and, well, private

It’s a beautiful time of the year to be here — have a great trip!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top