Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2018 6:20:16 PM EDT
Need FFL for pre Ban transfer from out of state.  Having problems getting someone to do it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What area are you looking in for dealers? If you have any proof of preban then there are definitely a bunch out there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My friend is looking for an FFL to do a transfer from out of state of a Colt pre Ban HBar.  Everyone he has called won't do it.

He is near Boston.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
If it is really pre-ban (9/13/1994) have him call B&K Sales in Natick. I'm pretty certain that Brian will do that transfer for him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#5]
If it can be verified as preban you shouldn't have any trouble getting an ffl to to take it. Try The Sportsman's Den, they are right outside Boston.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol.  That's your problem.  Eastern MA.  If you are willing to travel, plenty in Western MA.  But I am sure you can find someone in the Boston area.  Did you call everyone in the pinned ffl list?
View Quote
It’s not an Eastern MA thing either. It’s a Boston thing.
The sportsman’s Den in Quincy,
Brophy’s in Stoughton,
Hunters Trading post in Weymouth,
There’s plenty more but these are not too far.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 1:59:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top