Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2021 5:41:35 PM EDT
Took some family up to Broadway and holy cow was it packed!  Every bachelorette in TN was there partying.  What pandemic?  lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully wait staff & bartenders can make up for some lost wages.

Fuck Mayor Cooper & his policies.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Took some family up to Broadway and holy cow was it packed!  Every bachelorette in TN was there partying.  What pandemic?  lol
View Quote

We were there 7-3-21 for the Alabama concert. It appeared that downtown was 'open for business' at full capacity.

Did you ride one of the tractor bars?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We were there 7-3-21 for the Alabama concert. It appeared that downtown was 'open for business' at full capacity.

View Quote

Ha!  Not a chance.  It was great to see the place going full steam though....and also a great reminder of why I like my small town.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in town for work and they put me up at the moxy. I don't know if they were trying to do me a favor or get revenge. The room has all the charm of a cardboard box.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Every weekend it’s insane there.  October 2020 after the limited reopening, it was packed on & around Bway.  Bars closed I think at midnight, and then everyone is just standing around out on the street like, whadda we do now?

I was there three months ago on a Saturday night, took 45 minutes to drive six blocks in traffic.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eh ?    Woht'sis ?

Tractor..... bar.... bars.... Like a White Russian poured from the hood of a Belarus ?

I'm getting the image of a tractor pulling a gooseneck flatbed upon which has been
positioned a bar of some type.... And it makes continuous loops around some road
network ?

OMG I love my new state !
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm getting the image of a tractor pulling a gooseneck flatbed upon which has been
positioned a bar of some type.... And it makes continuous loops around some road
network ?

View Quote

That's the idea.

https://biggreentractortours.com/

https://www.thenashvilletractor.com/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top