Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2020 7:15:46 AM EDT
While in a beverage superstore in Columbia (SC) I purchased several Narragansett Lager tall boys...among other brands...just because.

While dumping a watermelon into the ice chest this morning I fished out one of the cans for a closer look.

It's contract-brewed in Rochester, NY not RI.

I'm still gonna crush 'em like Quint this weekend!

Link Posted: 8/1/2020 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
For years it's been contract brewed there, however the brewery is back up and running in Pawtucket now. That said it's not huge and will continue to contract brew to keep up with demand is what I have been told from those in the know.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sitting here with a pint glass and to be honest it's not too shabby for a macro brew. One could do worse...a LOT worse (PBR, Schlitz)

I'm not a beer snob. I'd buy it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top