Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/6/2018 7:40:52 PM EDT
What are you going to stock up on before it's too late?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Not worried about it until 2020
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
My guess is they are going to pushed for UBC and enhanced red-flag BS first.  AWB will be if they get more control in 2020.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess is they are going to pushed for UBC and enhanced red-flag BS first.  AWB will be if they get more control in 2020.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mags and ammo to answer your question thought.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
A
M
M
O

...the price of ammo is now at decades-low levels. some, like Federal, even had rebates!

without ammo, all those fire-sticks ya got are only clubs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Santa is bringing me:

stored properly, it will last DECADES! give anything you don't shoot to your kids OR grand-kids!
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I am pretty good right now, mainly shopping for deals, not really going out on a limb for anything.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top