Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
This is excellent guys! I knew that the good people of NYS wouldnt just let the government get away with this!! lets get em gents!!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
A good read if you are interested in lawsuits in NY state.

http://nyfirearms.com/forums/laws-politics-firearms-self-defense-weapons/91643-new-york-litigation-long-island-5.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That's old... the Last Annual Meeting was in Long Island, prior to that and expecting a return to Port Jervis.
Between covid, SCOTUS, and everything else, I have no idea if, where, or when we'll have another one.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gator:
Any word when the legal fund donation will be up on the site?  I plan on donating quite a bit myself, and rallying friends and co-workers as well.
View Quote

Donations

Membership
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Several years ago, this Cracker joined the NYSRPA to help fight against the safe act.  Is this still the organization to join/donate to in the fight against government infringement?  I think I still have my card somewhere around the house.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:
Several years ago, this Cracker joined the NYSRPA to help fight against the safe act.  Is this still the organization to join/donate to in the fight against government infringement?  I think I still have my card somewhere around the house.
View Quote

Because of all the recent court action I've renewed with NYSRPA, GOA and SCOPE this past week. It's the least I can do, considering what they're doing for us these days
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:

Because of all the recent court action I've renewed with NYSRPA, GOA and SCOPE this past week. It's the least I can do, considering what they're doing for us these days
View Quote

So NYSRPA is the preferred organization?  I’ll definitely look into the other 2!
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
10 Years of this bullshit and nothing has changed.  If anything it's gotten worse with the CCIA in place.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top