Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2018 1:39:57 PM EDT
FUAC

So from what I'm reading and hearing,

Bezos will not come to NY and Amazon will select Pittsburg for its new HQ2 AO . Bezos bought the Washington post for a very good reason to protect Amazon from anti trust law suits. What Washington DC politician would attack Amazon knowing they could be called out by the Washington post. Microsoft was tied up in the courts for years with anti trust suits Bezos learned from Microsoft. Pittsburg is very close to Washington and need of economic infusion.  Amazon would create 50,000 jobs and revitalize Pittsburgh's economy. What stupid politician would go after Amazon for anti trust. In the end I do believe Pittsburg is a done deal.

Has anyone seen the shares of Walmart and Target over the last 4 months? Both are direct competition to Amazon. Oh !! Tthe free market is a wonderful thing !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/the-biggest-losers-in-amazons-hunt-for-its-second-headquarters/ar-AAuTTX0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Edit
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I look forward to the Amazon/Disney PMC wars.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 12:12:09 AM EDT
[#2]
It was so close!  New York finished right behind Fallujah and the moon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was so close!  New York finished right behind Fallujah and the moon.
View Quote
Lmao!
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm happy with the Islanders at Belmont. Elmont born and bred.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes NY is open for business..

The only ones left will be the FSA...

Good luck NY.. Trumph Trumped you classic.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
All this is going to do is make a bunch of lawyers even richer. Big difference is there was no 16th Amendment in 1862 nor a SCOTUS ruling on the books saying congress was pretty much free to tax as it wants. Not that I expect our governor, a lawyer, to know that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All this is going to do is make a bunch of lawyers even richer. Big difference is there was no 16th Amendment in 1862 nor a SCOTUS ruling on the books saying congress was pretty much free to tax as it wants. Not that I expect our governor, a lawyer, to know that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I don't want my tax dollars to be used for Andy's personal war.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top