Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2018 12:24:56 PM EDT
Assholes.

I called them to see if they could help me with a problem as suggested in this NYHTF thread.

After explaining my problem, I get forwarded to the Comsuer Fraud and Protection Division at which point the prompts begin:  "Press 1 to make a complain against President Trump or the Federal Governement."  FUCK YOU NYAG!!!

Anyway they couldn't do anything anyway, the best I can do is have a form mailed to me.  Fucking waste of time.  I guess I'll just seek out a Real Estate Attorney now.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Well... you tired..
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just fired off an email to Assembly member Kieran Michael Lalor Assembly District 105.

Email as follows.

Subject: NYSAG against President Trump or the Federal Government.

NYSAG under the Consumer Fraud and Protection Division

Beings with Press 1 to make a complain against President Trump or the Federal Government

Why are my taxes supporting this garbage? Isn't the NYSAG suppose to be for all New York serfs instead of supporting liberal only causes.

I demand why my taxes are funding this none sense.

I'll see what he responds with..

This should be interesting
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Complain that trump didn’t sign executive order having Schneidermann quartered in Times Square
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top