Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like they are trying to avoid having their dicks slapped in the near term.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
So basically, applications in the pipeline will be evaluated using the post-Bruen standard. New applications should be submitted consistent with the modifications.

Did I read that correctly?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what this means for someone applying for a special carry validation of an upstate permit.

You aren't applying for a new state permit...just applying to get your upstate permit validated for carry in NYC.

It seems they would have to grant the permit right? But I wonder if you'd need to jump through the new application hoops like training, social media etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top