Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2021 12:13:36 AM EDT
My wife and I would like to network with others in NWA with like minded ideas. Shoot me an email if you are conservative, prep, and believe we may all need a mutual support group with all the crap that is happening in our country today.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Where in NWA are you?
I’m in Bentonville.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#2]
New guy but longtime lurker.
Pretty versed in the medical field.
I feel like a network could be a good thing and things will definitely get worse before they get better. I'm in the Bentonville area.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New guy but longtime lurker.
Pretty versed in the medical field.
I feel like a network could be a good thing and things will definitely get worse before they get better. I'm in the Bentonville area.
View Quote

Nice. Are you an EMT, RN, or Dr?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in Pea Ridge, so we are in the same neighborhood. I am also in the medical field.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nice. Are you an EMT, RN, or Dr?
View Quote

Close. I'm a Firefighter/Paramedic

I have plenty of toilet paper and a couple of tax stamps (stamps should not be used for a toilet paper replacement)
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#6]
@hogfan64
@TheSTEED

Maybe we could share deals that help out. Sales on meat, canned food etc.
Personally I would feel more comfortable with more water and fuel storage. Plan to buy the 20l cans from LCI and I have a local source for nato fuel cans when I get back from a trip next week. Seems like Harps has meat sales about every other weekend but honestly, it's hard to beat Aldis prices on meat.
I still need a .22 handgun (prefer S&W M&P)
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
In
Retired ER doc
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In
Retired ER doc
View Quote

Did you work in NWA? We probably crossed paths at one point.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Siloam Springs here. Definitely interested in networking.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm here too...
Jane's not my name... but it's close
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In
Retired ER doc

Not since my residency.

Fort Smith.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm also in the area, and would be interested in updates.

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Siloam Springs here. Always interested in information sharing. I’ve worked in the food manufacturing business for 25 years, most of that in supply chain. I also owned a small gun-shop for 15 years and maintain my FFL to get things I want and help my friends as well.  

I’m always happy to talk about the global supply chain and challenges we will continue to face for the next couple of years, always ready to talk about guns & hunting. I hope we can build a small group to start sharing ideas about prepping, how-to’s, teaching new people, etc…. I will say that I have been approached by many people who are beginning to recognize that we are circling the drain and they want to know how to store food, buy a gun and learn to shoot, raise gardens and livestock, etc.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm in Lowell and am interested.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top