Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2021 4:30:34 PM EDT
Doing another NV shoot on the day/evening of the 21st. Normal place. Let me know if you need specifics or a meet up to get there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be all for it but I already have plans with the family that day. Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
What time? I've got some other stuff going on but could get away later. I haven't been to a shoot yet but finally have a PVS-14 and have a laser pointer coming by FedEx

Problem is I'm having some intermittent issues with my PVS 14 with the image flickering and TNVC wants me to send it back for them to look at. Maybe I'll wait until after the shoot.

I'll need directions. You should send this to the WA APC group too!
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 1:57:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What time? I've got some other stuff going on but could get away later. I haven't been to a shoot yet but finally have a PVS-14 and have a laser pointer coming by FedEx

Problem is I'm having some intermittent issues with my PVS 14 with the image flickering and TNVC wants me to send it back for them to look at. Maybe I'll wait until after the shoot.

I'll need directions. You should send this to the WA APC group too!
View Quote
I've always done this as a pretty loose event, so no set times. Some guys come up the night before and camp out, some guys stay the night and camp till the next day. I usually go 6ish until 11 or 12ish or so.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 10:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Ill be there Saturday, but have to cut out around midnight or so...working Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, this was a blast! First time shooting with NV, and with a great group. Thanks to everyone who showed up willing to share. Looking forward to next time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It was nice to meet you, too, John Smith from back east.

Also, I borrowed an aluminum AR-15 mag from someone.  I hope that was yours because I left it in the back of your SUV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It was nice to meet you, too, John Smith from back east.

Also, I borrowed an aluminum AR-15 mag from someone.  I hope that was yours because I left it in the back of your SUV.
View Quote

I believe that was Frank's... but I thought I ended up with the same amount of mags that I brought. I'll take a look again, could have overlooked it in the dark.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I think I did end up with an extra mag. Every mag had a home when I left but I think when I came out the pouch on my belt was empty. @FrankW134 I assume this is yours, pretty sure I know which one it is because I put green followers in my USGI mags. Guess I should finally get around to marking my mags .

Link Posted: 8/27/2021 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Does it have a white follower?
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Does it have a white follower?
View Quote

Hmm it appears to be gold.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Whew, thought it was one of the Gucci white follower KAC mags...hold on to it for next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top