BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2022 12:15:13 PM EDT
What does the HTF think of this?

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good! Is the site staff gonna trip out?
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not for sale.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#4]
No body pays any attention to the regular bfl so meh....
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
INFRINGEMENT!!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:10:40 AM EDT
[#6]

I like it. I do not rock any stickers on my truck anymore. low profile, always..
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I like it .
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not rock any stickers on my truck anymore. low profile, always..
View Quote

Yup.  If its not a criminal breaking into your vehicle or following you home to steal your guns, its a libtard slashing your tires.  No need to advertise what I like or who I associate with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Too large for my taste but I love the design.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Too large for my taste but I love the design.
View Quote

Easy to resize smaller.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yup.  If its not a criminal breaking into your vehicle or following you home to steal your guns, its a libtard slashing your tires.  No need to advertise what I like or who I associate with.
View Quote

yup, my neighbor got blasted all over the internet recently because he had a fuck biden sticker on  his jeep.  libs went crazy on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Reno/comments/ue2ypq/the_newest_sticker_on_the_bottom_left_is_wow/

just read the comments, these people are fucking lunatics, these are the same assclowns yelling fuck trump and fuck trump stickers, the left are intolerant tribalist mother fuckers man. I even feel a little paranoid by having veteran plates sometimes.  people  have turned into such cunts here.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The Lake Mead area seems a little off shaped.

Die cut it and I am in.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Lake Mead area seems a little off shaped.

Die cut it and I am in.
View Quote

Probably because I made the dxf. file from an actual state map and I tried to follow the contours as close as possible. I could alter it to be more rounded like people are used to seeing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top