Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2018 10:56:46 PM EDT
Who do you use and what do they charge. I'm getting a silencer and need someone to handle the form 4 transfer.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who do you use and what do they charge. I'm getting a silencer and need someone to handle the form 4 transfer.
View Quote
Have you bought it yet?

Maybe go through Silencershop (one of Arfcom's sponsors). They seem to make it really easy to buy, submit paperwork and find a local dealer.

I haven't used them yet but I'm looking at a Turbo come early next year and most likely will use them.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Gunmeisters may do it. I'm not sure.

If they do those guys are a pleasure to do business with. Good people.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have you bought it yet?

Maybe go through Silencershop (one of Arfcom's sponsors). They seem to make it really easy to buy, submit paperwork and find a local dealer.

I haven't used them yet but I'm looking at a Turbo come early next year and most likely will use them.
View Quote
Yes I have a couple in jail through them. I used point blank because they are a powered by dealer. They told me they don't transfer unless you buy through them or silencer shop. Seems odd to me but in the email I got that's what it said. I'll have to stop in there and ask to be sure.
Hansohn brothers has since good pricing and great rep. I might be buying from them if I can find someone to do the transfer.
They have the turbo for 361.00 right now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gunmeisters may do it. I'm not sure.

If they do those guys are a pleasure to do business with. Good people.
View Quote
I did a lower transfer through him and like him. Didn't know he could do class 3. I'll check it out.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm still looking for someone to do NFA transfers
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm still looking for someone to do NFA transfers
View Quote
I’m in the same boat- I’m in Louisville. I’m asking around, going to talk to someone today, if I get anything I’ll let you know.
I’m torn between the Turbo and the M4-2000...
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m in the same boat- I’m in Louisville. I’m asking around, going to talk to someone today, if I get anything I’ll let you know.
I’m torn between the Turbo and the M4-2000...
View Quote
Yeah I'm looking to get the turbo myself.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Paging Rex Tyson! Rex Tyson to the white courtesy phone!
He may still be doing NFA stuff. If so he is a great guy to work with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Where is he located?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: Where is he located?
View Quote
Nicholasville, just south of Lexington.

@c3man
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#11]
In Louisville...Steven Herberth with Falcon Defense Group. He even has a Silencer Shop Kiosk
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In Louisville...Steven Herberth with Falcon Defense Group. He even has a Silencer Shop Kiosk
View Quote
I have a local shop that is SS powered by. They won't do transfers from other dealers. Looking for someone that will do other transfers from SS. Not that they are bad but they don't carry a silencer I want.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 1:59:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Falcon Defense “Steve” does all transfers as long as you are paying.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I used Steve for my first transfer. $50 and my can sat there for 6 weeks ready to be picked up without me knowing it. I’ll keep looking.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Email sent to OP.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Wolf Supply in Louisville- $50
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey guys, Im still around! I haven't been on here much lately but I do pass through occasionally to keep up with things. I have a daughter that just finished her treatment for Leukemia so its been a much different past three years. She is all clear and 17 now!

The best way to catch me is by phone or email. 859-361-9444 and my old email from the beginning of the internet is still active [email protected]. I have some stuff in inventory if you are looking for something and if I don't I can get it quickly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thanks for the referral!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top