BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 5:46:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Will there be outrage here if they move next to AR15 HQ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
ar15 needs to get off of cloud provider they have and find another provider.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]
They declare bankruptcy yet Wayne states in his letter that they are financially sound. How is that going to fly in bankruptcy court? I am also curious if they are going to dump all their life members, and perhaps current annual members, and then send out membership notices to pay up and join the "new" NRA. Count me out if that is the plan. Paid for a  Patron Life membership once. No plans to double down.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I'm seeing on other boards and social media chapter 11 is a financial reorganization of an established corporate entity. AFAIK no one anticipates that memberships will be effected by this action.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top