Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/16/2022 5:38:10 PM EDT
Next week the NRA convention is here is Houston.  Should be a fun time.  I've not been to one, so for those who have, how are the exhibits?  Lots of interesting stuff to look at?  Do the vendors show off the stuff and talk to you about it all, or more static displays and you just look and leave?

Trump's supposed to speak at the Leadership forum, along with Abbott, Cruz, and other elected officials.  Doors open at 1 and the talk begins at 2 is what I read.  I wonder if there will be weapons screening to get in that, as I'd assume there is when an ex-president speaks.  

And yes Houston is a dump, but no there aren't hordes of Mad Max style technicals driving around with flamethrowers and pole cats.  You'll be just fine if you want to come and tour around.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope and fuck the NRA.

ETA:  NRA Dallas 2018 had a huge area for vendors and whatnot.  They engage you at various levels.  Honestly DSG arms and the Wilson booth were the best of day there.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Next week the NRA convention is here is Houston.  Should be a fun time.  I've not been to one, so for those who have, how are the exhibits?  Lots of interesting stuff to look at?  Do the vendors show off the stuff and talk to you about it all, or more static displays and you just look and leave?

Trump's supposed to speak at the Leadership forum, along with Abbott, Cruz, and other elected officials.  Doors open at 1 and the talk begins at 2 is what I read.  I wonder if there will be weapons screening to get in that, as I'd assume there is when an ex-president speaks.  

And yes Houston is a dump, but no there aren't hordes of Mad Max style technicals driving around with flamethrowers and pole cats.  You'll be just fine if you want to come and tour around.
View Quote

Some what. It’s a pretty small show. If you’ve never been go check it out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there. Went to Dallas in 2018. Lots of cool stuff to see. I didn't go to any of the lectures and won't this time either. Just going to look at guns and accessories.

Was going to make it just a day trip but then I got the wife involved. Now it's a whole weekend trip, Fri-Sun.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d go just for the Geissele and Surefire coupons. Primary Arms will probably have a nice booth up with good sales. It would be nice to get your hands on some optics and firearms. Plus you can find vendors for a hunt.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Dallas in 2018 was fun. I just went to see all the vendors.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Going Fri and Sat.

I plan to see Trump, saw him in Dallas 2018 and it was an awesome experience, especially when everyone started cheering “USA! USA!”
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#7]
What was done about firearms before his speech?  Was there screening you had to go through before being allowed into the venue?  

Wonder if it will be different for an ex-president - he's still getting Secret Service protection so I'd assume they'd insist on disarming the audience.  If so, I'll pass.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Speaking event info
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link.  As I figured, no guns in the hall since Trump will be there.

Too bad - I'd have gone otherwise to hear Cruz and boo LaPierre.  But not worth trying to find a place to stash my best BBQ gun for the event.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope and fuck the NRA.

ETA:  NRA Dallas 2018 had a huge area for vendors and whatnot.  They engage you at various levels.  Honestly DSG arms and the Wilson booth were the best of day there.
View Quote

I'm an NRA LifeMember.  FUCK WAYNE & HIS LITTLE BAND OF PIRATES!!  Yea, but "who's going" Has anybody else besides me noticed how some guys on these forums can be so serious about their 2nd amendment rights? Then the clown-circus run by Chief Thief Waynie and his little cabal of embezzlers who put the NRA into bankruptcy pulls into their town, sets up a big tent, and all the cucks can't wait to get in with their free admission.  Can't tell if some guys will sell out their principles and lick-boots over a few dollars free admission .... or have they just always been clueless. (??) Just so you know, it takes 14,285 NRA memberships at $35 each to pay for the LaPierre Family's $500,000 cost of chartered flights to the Bahamas. But ya'll go there and suck on a hotdog and have a great time! Hope Wayne is there to greet you and show you his new $5K suit.

https://www.vox.com/22432148/ny-lawsuit-against-nra-national-rifle-association-letitia-james-wayne-lapierre-texas-bankruptcy

the NRA misused as much as $64 million over just three years, and they include some genuinely shocking claims of self-dealing.

LaPierre, for example, is accused of chartering a private flight, priced at more than $26,995, for his niece and her daughter after they were unable to catch a commercial flight to an NRA event. The NRA allegedly paid more than $500,000 to fly LaPierre and his family to the Bahamas on at least eight different occasions, where LaPierre often stayed on a 108-foot yacht owned by one of the NRA’s largest vendors, as well as nearly $600,000 over five years for “consulting services” provided by LaPierre’s wife’s “executive assistant.”

The NRA also purportedly agreed to pay LaPierre a simply enormous amount of money if he retired or was not reappointed as the organization’s CEO — so much money, in fact, that his annual compensation would have increased. One version of LaPierre’s “post-employment” contract specified he would be paid more than a million dollars a year through 2030 if he left his job.

And then there’s the NRA’s relationship with certain favored vendors. According to James’s complaint, for many years the NRA’s largest vendor was the public relations firm Ackerman McQueen. The NRA allegedly paid Ackerman nearly $32 million in 2018 alone — and that’s on top of the fees the NRA paid to the Mercury Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ackerman.

According to the complaint, however, the NRA’s arrangement with Ackerman appeared designed to hide what all that money actually paid for. LaPierre, who reportedly had a very close relationship with a late co-founder of Ackerman whom he would often speak to daily, allegedly “requested that invoices from Ackerman … contain very little detail about the work performed or services rendered.”

To be clear, it’s not like the NRA received nothing at all from Ackerman — among other things, the PR firm built the NRA’s now-defunct video streaming network NRATV. But the relationship between the NRA and Ackerman has also turned sour. Among other things, the NRA sued Ackerman in 2019, claiming the firm misled it into wasting millions of dollars on NRATV and produced content even many NRA leaders viewed as “distasteful and racist.”

In any event, these are just a few of the accusations in James’s complaint, which paints a picture of an organization that allowed LaPierre to spend lavishly on himself, his family, and his personal friends and close associates, with little oversight from within the NRA.

The NRA’s response to James’s allegations has also evolved over time. In August, the organization put out a statement claiming it was “well governed, financially solvent, and committed to good governance,” but then admitted in its November IRS filing that it discovered “a significant diversion of its assets” in 2019.....etc, etc, etc.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Inside-the-Luxe-Texas-Mansion-the-NRA-Nearly-14299623.php

Enjoy the show!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll be there. Went to Dallas in 2018. Lots of cool stuff to see. I didn't go to any of the lectures and won't this time either. Just going to look at guns and accessories.
View Quote

This.

I'm driving down on Thursday night and planning on spending all day Friday checking out the venders and displays, hitting Collectors Firearms new store on Saturday then drive home.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Me and a group from Hawaii are going.  I'll be at the law seminar in my aloha shirt and with my attorneys.

For the Trump event, go early and line up before 1pm to get a good seat.  Last time I got there 45 minutes before the event started and I was  in the last rows and couldn't see much on stage.  Leave your gun and other weapons in the car as they will screen everyone.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm an NRA LifeMember.  FUCK WAYNE & HIS LITTLE BAND OF PIRATES!!  Yea, but "who's going" Has anybody else besides me noticed how some guys on these forums can be so serious about their 2nd amendment rights? Then the clown-circus run by Chief Thief Waynie and his little cabal of embezzlers who put the NRA into bankruptcy pulls into their town, sets up a big tent, and all the cucks can't wait to get in with their free admission.  Can't tell if some guys will sell out their principles and lick-boots over a few dollars free admission .... or have they just always been clueless. (??) Just so you know, it takes 14,285 NRA memberships at $35 each to pay for the LaPierre Family's $500,000 cost of chartered flights to the Bahamas. But ya'll go there and suck on a hotdog and have a great time! Hope Wayne is there to greet you and show you his new $5K suit.

https://www.vox.com/22432148/ny-lawsuit-against-nra-national-rifle-association-letitia-james-wayne-lapierre-texas-bankruptcy

the NRA misused as much as $64 million over just three years, and they include some genuinely shocking claims of self-dealing.

LaPierre, for example, is accused of chartering a private flight, priced at more than $26,995, for his niece and her daughter after they were unable to catch a commercial flight to an NRA event. The NRA allegedly paid more than $500,000 to fly LaPierre and his family to the Bahamas on at least eight different occasions, where LaPierre often stayed on a 108-foot yacht owned by one of the NRA’s largest vendors, as well as nearly $600,000 over five years for “consulting services” provided by LaPierre’s wife’s “executive assistant.”

The NRA also purportedly agreed to pay LaPierre a simply enormous amount of money if he retired or was not reappointed as the organization’s CEO — so much money, in fact, that his annual compensation would have increased. One version of LaPierre’s “post-employment” contract specified he would be paid more than a million dollars a year through 2030 if he left his job.

And then there’s the NRA’s relationship with certain favored vendors. According to James’s complaint, for many years the NRA’s largest vendor was the public relations firm Ackerman McQueen. The NRA allegedly paid Ackerman nearly $32 million in 2018 alone — and that’s on top of the fees the NRA paid to the Mercury Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ackerman.

According to the complaint, however, the NRA’s arrangement with Ackerman appeared designed to hide what all that money actually paid for. LaPierre, who reportedly had a very close relationship with a late co-founder of Ackerman whom he would often speak to daily, allegedly “requested that invoices from Ackerman … contain very little detail about the work performed or services rendered.”

To be clear, it’s not like the NRA received nothing at all from Ackerman — among other things, the PR firm built the NRA’s now-defunct video streaming network NRATV. But the relationship between the NRA and Ackerman has also turned sour. Among other things, the NRA sued Ackerman in 2019, claiming the firm misled it into wasting millions of dollars on NRATV and produced content even many NRA leaders viewed as “distasteful and racist.”

In any event, these are just a few of the accusations in James’s complaint, which paints a picture of an organization that allowed LaPierre to spend lavishly on himself, his family, and his personal friends and close associates, with little oversight from within the NRA.

The NRA’s response to James’s allegations has also evolved over time. In August, the organization put out a statement claiming it was “well governed, financially solvent, and committed to good governance,” but then admitted in its November IRS filing that it discovered “a significant diversion of its assets” in 2019.....etc, etc, etc.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/04/72/61/18066547/5/rawImage.jpg

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Inside-the-Luxe-Texas-Mansion-the-NRA-Nearly-14299623.php

Enjoy the show!
View Quote

You seem mad.

It's $35 to go see a ton of firearms and accessories vendors. He can rent a $35 houston hooker with my money for all I care.

Humans are corrupt. Get over it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#14]
This will be the first time I haven't gone in years.  I'm just so disappointed in the corruption, and I spent a lot of time and money going to the last couple of meetings with zero effect on anything.  The NRA is corrupt to the core, and unless elections change things, I'm done wasting time on them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/04/72/61/18066547/5/rawImage.jpg

Enjoy the show!
View Quote

I have no ideal what you’re babbling on about.  I’ve been a life member for 30 years so it doesn’t cost me anything to attend and check out guns and gear and pester vendors with questions.  

Stay home and be bitter for all I care.  I’m going to look at guns.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Will be there-Kinda pissed Heritage Society is essentially dead.  I gave a shit ton of time away from my family when that was getting started; sad to see what has happened with all the disillusionment.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Trying to sneak away to go on Friday.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#18]
This is why we will always be walked all over.

We never learn.

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I tried to find out some information but their website is a cluster.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#20]
For someone that has never been and thinking about going what do I need to know? Can I just walk up and pay admission at the door or something? I couldn’t care less about the nra at this point but I’d like to walk the floor and check out some of the brands there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone heard anything about vendors not showing up like last time?

Quoted:
For someone that has never been and thinking about going what do I need to know? Can I just walk up and pay admission at the door or something? I couldn’t care less about the nra at this point but I’d like to walk the floor and check out some of the brands there.
View Quote

Members only, but it's free for members.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can register and signup for NRA membership at the event, starting Thursday 2pm to 6pm at the convention center.

All the info is at https://www.nraam.org
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This will be the first time I haven't gone in years.  I'm just so disappointed in the corruption, and I spent a lot of time and money going to the last couple of meetings with zero effect on anything.  The NRA is corrupt to the core, and unless elections change things, I'm done wasting time on them.
View Quote

NRA got lots of problems and corruption in leadership.  But they're still the best that we got and needed as no other org can match the membership and outreach.  There's a lot of good hard working people that work for NRA and make it what it is.  SAF, USCCA, FPC, and others do great things, but still they only focus on a small piece of the pie when it comes to the overall 2A rights picture of lobbying, education/training, hunting, youth programs, industry, heritage, etc.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

NRA got lots of problems and corruption in leadership.  But they're still the best that we got and needed as no other org can match the membership and outreach.  There's a lot of good hard working people that work for NRA and make it what it is.  SAF, USCCA, FPC, and others do great things, but still they only focus on a small piece of the pie when it comes to the overall 2A rights picture of lobbying, education/training, hunting, youth programs, industry, heritage, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOA laughs at this joke of a post.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd go to see vendors but the NRA can go fuck itself.

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd go to see vendors but the NRA can go fuck itself.

View Quote

This is where I’m at. I’d pay $45 to check it out but not $45 for a year membership, just to check out the vendors and then have them add more junk to my mail.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll be there Thursday-mid day Saturday. I'm just going for the gun show.
Are there going to be any get togethers downtown?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm with you on education/training, and maybe heritage/history (although you should read the thread started by the former curator of the NRA National Firearms Museum), but you're dead wrong on every other item you listed.  There are better, more powerful organizations in ALL of those other areas.  NRA is a joke in Washington now, and it's never done anything other than ride the coattails of TSRA and, recently, GOA here in Texas.

The NRA needs to either hurry up and die, or have a radical internal reorganization.  Unfortunately, the old guard will not allow for the reorganization, so it's slowly dying while a few milk it for every dollar.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 1:48:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Trump's only appearing on Friday, right?  Will the convention hall be secured on Saturday and Sunday also?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is where I’m at. I’d pay $45 to check it out but not $45 for a year membership, just to check out the vendors and then have them add more junk to my mail.
View Quote

NRA Associate Membership is what I used to enter the Dallas convention in 2018.

$10.

https://joinnra.nra.org/join/Associate.aspx
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Any update on if we will be able to carry in the building on Friday?
I checked the website but nada.

I am assuming it will be like Dallas a few years ago where if you are just going to be in the exhibit hall then carrying will be fine but if you are going to the hall where Trump will be speaking then no bueno.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Pretty small show?"

Dallas was huge. You and I must have a different opinion of "small."
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"Pretty small show?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Pretty small show?"

There are under 700 vendors signed up for this one.  That's tiny compared to past NRA Annual Meetings.  And who knows how many are actually going to show up.

Compare that to the regular gun shows in Dallas that have over a thousand tables.

If this link works, it should take you to a map of the exhibit hall:  https://s15.a2zinc.net/clients/NRA/nraam2022/Public/eventmap.aspx
As you can see, it's visibly less than half the size of the Dallas meeting.  And, again, that's if the vendors actually show up this time.  Everyone canceled on the NRA last time, and the NRA actually ended up canceling the whole thing because of it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Life member here,  going on Friday to see the vendors.

Fuck Wayne, GOA gets my money and time now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trump's only appearing on Friday, right?  Will the convention hall be secured on Saturday and Sunday also?
View Quote

Correct, he's speaking on Friday.  And it's my understanding that the only secured area will be the auditorium area where the speeches are being held.  The main exhibit hall won't, of course, be gun free, nor would NRA members have to be disarmed.  So if you just want to look over the exhibits, and want to carry, Friday will be fine for you too.  You just won't be able to listen to Trump, or the other speakers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Any update on if we will be able to carry in the building on Friday?
I checked the website but nada.

I am assuming it will be like Dallas a few years ago where if you are just going to be in the exhibit hall then carrying will be fine but if you are going to the hall where Trump will be speaking then no bueno.
View Quote

That's my understanding too.  Would be silly to have carry forbidden in an exhibit hall full of guns, as a security measure.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, this certainly isn't a good reason for vendors to not show up, but at least one has announced they've pulled out of the NRA Annual Meeting:

https://news.yahoo.com/daniel-defense-maker-uvalde-shooter-005502081.html
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:26:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well, this certainly isn't a good reason for vendors to not show up, but at least one has announced they've pulled out of the NRA Annual Meeting:

View Quote

Daniel Defense is on the hot seat, and they did absolutely NOTHING Wrong.

They also caught a lot of heat in the Las Vega's shooting - that idiot had several DD with bump stocks.

D.D. is a premium Product, and it is a shame that they are needlessly tarred & feathered by the Bird Brains blaming the Gun for the Crime instead of the Guy.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There are under 700 vendors signed up for this one.  That's tiny compared to past NRA Annual Meetings.  And who knows how many are actually going to show up.

Compare that to the regular gun shows in Dallas that have over a thousand tables.
View Quote

You obviously haven't been to a gun show in Dallas recently.   The largest used to be Market Hall before it was shut down and it hasn't been anywhere near 1k tables in a long time.

I had a great time at the NRA meeting in Dallas a few years ago, being able to talk directly to the manufacturers was as close as I will ever get to going to Shot Show and this year is looking even better.

I understand why DD is pulling out but it is a shame, I'm hoping others cave to the media and do the same.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cowards. It's not like they're sending their guys to CNN for interviews. Nobody was going to go up to the DD booth and heckle them about school shootings...
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#41]
I’ve read that several protests are set to be outside of the GRB starting Friday.

I’m planning to park in one of the garages and use a skybridge to get over to the convention center.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I had a great time at the NRA meeting in Dallas a few years ago, being able to talk directly to the manufacturers was as close as I will ever get to going to Shot Show and this year is looking even better.

I understand why DD is pulling out but it is a shame, I'm hoping others cave to the media and do the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is going to be MUCH smaller than the Dallas meeting.  I posted a link to the vendor map.  Under 700 vendors, and shrinking.

For those going, you might want to check out the TSRA booth:

If you are planning to attend the NRA Convention in Houston this weekend, please stop by our booth the main entrance of the Hall at one and two o'clock on SATURDAY for two "can't miss" speakers!

At 1 PM, we will have Jack Wilson, the man who saved so many at the West Freeway Church of Christ speaking about what happened and what he learned from the experience. I have the pleasure of knowing Jack personally and I think you all will enjoy meeting and hearing from him!

At 2 PM, Representative Tom Oliverson will be joining us to discuss the Texas-made Suppressor bill that so many of you have asked about! He will give us the latest updates on where the court case is and where he thinks we will go next in getting this bill "settled law". I don't know about y'all but I'm excited to hear what he's thinking!

Can't wait to see y'all there!

Got more questions? As always, I'm a "reply" away!

Andi Turner
TSRA, Legislative Director
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck the NRA and doubly so for Wayne. I wasn’t planning on attending as I didn’t want to give them any money and get a bunch of solicitations. Which finally slowed down.

But after Uvalde and knowing there are going to be a ton of protesters, I’m reconsidering.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#44]
I just got called in to work the convention ..   so I will be there working instead of browsing ..
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Yep, the NRA leadership is worthless, and has been for years.  But lots of good stuff to see, and we can't run away from the leftist who'll be there.

Gonna be prowling the vendor halls all day.  Hope there's good stuff to see.  Hopefully the leftists won't be throwing rocks at bottles at me when I walk in.

See ya!
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Appears Beto is organizing a protest for tomorrow at the NRA show.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nobody was going to go up to the DD booth and heckle them about school shootings...
View Quote

Of course they were going to. I imagine Beto will be there along with all the other announced protestors.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Of course they were going to. I imagine Beto will be there along with all the other announced protestors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody was going to go up to the DD booth and heckle them about school shootings...

In the exhibit hall with DD and vendors?

Hope someone videos it
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hope someone videos it
View Quote

I am sure Beto would have if DD was still there.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope someone videos it

Beto paying for NRA membership would be worth the fun and the tasing as they remove him
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top